Service Restore Pro is a family-owned community water damage restoration company that has served the residents of Cedar Rapids and entire Iowa for over 19 years. Our main offices are in Cedar Rapids. Service Restore Pro is a fully insured and bonded water damage restoration firm. we also work with the leading insurance companies in the region.
Certified Professionals - Service Restore Pro
Our employees are highly skilled, well trained, uniformed, adequately equipped, and certified. We understand that Service Restore Pro customers want the best, that is why we employ staff with wonderful professionalism and integrity. All Service Restore Pro employees undergo thorough verification before being hired and get more in-house training to have the ability to respond to emergencies appropriately. Service Restore Pro teams are composed of 20 or more certified employees.
- All our staff experience additional in-house IICRC accredited training in water damage restoration.
- We do not accept employees provided by outside placement agencies for employment or for filling any vacant positions
- IICRC certified employees only carry out every Service Restore Pro service.
- We strictly follow OSHA, WHMIS regulations, and any other applicable safety regulations when providing our services.
Experience You Can Trust
Service Restore Pro has been in operation for over 19 years years. Service Restore Pro has gained much experience and experience when offering exceptional water restoration services over the years to our clients. Service Restore Pro has provided emergency services for various customers in different locations such as residential areas, commercial environments such as office areas, hotels areas, healthcare facilities, warehouses, and manufacturing areas.
Service Restore Pro Goes beyond providing more than standard water restoration services, we ensure your business operations are back up and running as fast as possible. Our services are performed with minimal disturbance to the normal running of your other business operations.
Highest Quality Equipment
To reduce damages caused in your house and decrease the drying period, we use state of the art water restoration equipment.
- We use very efficient scientific methods of drying to perform our services. All the equipment, our workers use is cleaned and decontaminated for every single use.
- Our truck-mounted extraction systems provide the power that is used to deal with large and small sewer backups.
- If we are done with our operations on your property, we utilize our large track to eliminate all the debris, leaving your place cleaner than we found it.
- All our previous equipment get continually refreshed with new innovative equipment.
Family Owned and Operated
John E. Winther, owner of Service Restore Pro, and John N. Winther, operations manager, oversee all work performed on location.
John E. Winther has more than 19 years of experience providing emergency services to homeowners and business owners. He has served as a consultant to numerous local and national service companies for his skills in workforce training and quality control. He is certified in water damage restoration by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
John N. Winther provides all estimates and is responsible for the supervision and guidance of all crew members. He is certified in water damage restoration by the IICRC and has a certification in mold remediation by the Indoor Air Quality Association.